As a community mental health provider, CMHA WW is committed to keeping our sites safe and welcoming for everyone. The safety and well being of our staff, clients and community are always of the highest importance to us.
We are following direction from Public Health in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and mitigate risk, as a result:
1. We have cancelled all events/training CMHA WW is hosting until Apr 30, 2020 as well as recreational and/or educational client and family groups – you will be notified via email or phone if your event/training/group has been cancelled.
2. We have implemented screening at each CMHA WW site entrance screening for the following information:
- If you have a FEVER and/or
- If you have new onset of COUGH or difficulty breathing
AND any of the following:
- TRAVEL to any impacted area in the 14 days before the onset of illness OR
- Close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 OR
- Close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to an impacted area before their illness
If you do not pass the screener, please do not present at a CMHA Office – call Dufferin Guelph Public Health at 1-800-265-7293 x 7006, or Region of Waterloo Public Health at 519-575-4400.
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS, PLEASE CALL 1-844-HERE247
Please note that call volumes are expected to be higher than normal. Please stay on the line or leave a message and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.