Employment Services assists individuals with disabilities in Waterloo Region and Wellington County to obtain competitive, paid employment. A range of employment supports are offered through three programs: Bridging Employment Supports, Links To Work, and New Directions.
Employment supports include:
- Individualized information and referral
- In-depth assessment of employment goals and barriers
- Personal employment planning
- Service coordination to help meet your employment goals
- Pre-employment/ job search/ interview skills
- Individualized Employment Wellness Support and Marketing plans
- Job development
- Job maintenance coaching
How to Access Services:
You can get a referral or more information by calling the intake coordinator at 519-749-3700 Ext. 4087 or toll free at 1-866-387-6660 Ext. 4087.
Services Available in:
Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and Wellington