Residential Treatment programs are available all across the province. We have only listed our local providers in our directory. If you would like to receive care somewhere else in the province just let us know.
Portage Service: Portage’s Residential Treatment Program is offered to male and female adolescents. The program is set up for clients to benefit from peer support and one-on-one supports. We offer on-site schooling, family services and aftercare. Within the gender-specific therapeutic community environment, residents deal with the root causes of their drug addiction problems and learn how to better function in their everyday lives, without needing drugs.
Ray of Hope Service: Ray of Hope’s Residential Treatment Program is offered to males 13+ at the residence in downtown Kitchener. Typically stays can range from 4-6 months. Once they’ve completed this program, youth are welcome to join the Community-Based Treatment Program or Day Treatment Program for continued support. It is faith-based programming. They will:
- Receive individual attention from staff;
- Learn healthy self-care in all aspects of life;
- Develop a personalized plan of recovery which involves peer support, individual counselling, life-skills and development, recreation and spiritual care;
- Are provided with independent study time for five days each week which is supported by a teacher;
- Learn the importance of community support through participation in volunteer work and attendance at AA or NA meetings.
How to Access Services:
Just call or walk-in to Here 24/7 and we’ll complete a referral for you. You can also call call Portage directly at 519-846-0945 or Ray of Hope directly at 519-578-8018.
Services Available in: